3.17.2010

Wednesday, March 17

First off, Happy St. Patrick's Day! I am pleased to report that I managed to dredge enough green out of my closet (thank you, dear brother of mine, for attending law school at a university whose colors are yellow and green - Tribe hat FOR THE WIN) to avoid getting pinched. I'm not sure people would've anyway, but still... It eases my conscience to think such.
Today was probably in the high 50's-low 60's in the sun. I've been kind of half-mocking all of the people lying around on the quad, simply because it looks slightly ridiculous to have so many people on the grass, where on earth did they all come from? But today I decided to join their ranks and spread a blanket outside my dorm, and boy, did it feel lovely. St. Patrick's Day seems way too early to my biological clock to be spring (then again, it is Provo) but I'm not going to complain overly much. This winter seemed really short. But I'm happy to break out the shorts again. Life is beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment